RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing high quality products to our customers in every instance. If, however, on receipt of your product you discover a fault or a problem you should, in the first instance contact our customer service support team by phone (01384 444585) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain authority from us to return your item, along with instructions for packaging as soon as the fault is discovered and within 10 days of receipt of the item.
- Items returned to us without authorisation might not be accepted.
- If the fault is accepted as an error on our part we will endeavour to rectify the issue as promptly as possible and replace the item for you, like for like.
- We are not able to accept returned reagents or reagent kits which have been opened.
- We are not able to accept returned reagents which have passed their use by date or which have been stored incorrectly so please ensure that you check your order on receipt, prior to storage.
- We do not accept fault on items ordered incorrectly however if a mistake has been made in the ordering process please contact us to discuss the quickest way to rectify this for you.
- We do not accept responsibility for items which have been damaged due to improper treatment or handling outside of our control. If, after leaving us following our stringent quality checks, a product has become damaged in transit, please contact the delivery company/courier directly.
- If you have made a purchase through our website you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your item(s) (whether faulty or not) and will be entitled to a full refund as long as it’s returned to us within a further 14 days.